We’re off and running for another HFCS Jog-A-Thon!
The annual Jog-A-Thon is a wonderful event that the students and staff look forward to each year. Held during school hours, students and staff complete as many laps as they can during their allotted time. Students of all ages enjoy participating in this event as it showcases the importance of exercise and good health.
- Jog-A-Thon Chair: Lisa Ralph
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2017
- Pledges Due Date: Friday, September 29, 2017
- Location: Holy Family Catholic School
- Student participation: The students will be asked to obtain pledges with the support of their parents.
- Principal's Challenge: Collect $65 in pledges AND 25 Laps PreK &, Kinder, 35 laps 1st & 2nd, 45 laps 3rd & 4th, 55 laps 5th & 6th, 65 laps 7th & 8th grades
- Pledge Online